This family home sits in the heart of Belconnen's residential district amongst a vibrant community located just 7mins* to Westfield Belconnen, 8mins* to Lake Ginninderra and 20mins* to the Canberra CBD.
● Sitting on a large 754 m² block and boasts easy access to Kingsford Smith Drive and privacy through the large trees at the front of the property
● The home features three bedrooms, excellent storage capabilities and a Vogue Pergola for outdoor entertaining
● The master bedroom features walk-through robe and ensuite
● All bedrooms are segregated from the home's main living areas to create additional privacy. The remaining two bedrooms are serviced by a main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet adjoining a newly renovated modern laundry.
● The home is centred around utilising the formal living and dining areas, country style kitchen and additional storage
● Located upstairs and is an additional storage area which is accessed via the backyard. It could ideally be utilised as a rumpus room, office, extra storage or a home getaway for the kids
● The home is kept comfortable year around with evaporative cooling and zone ducted gas heating
● The heart of this home is the country style kitchen with electric oven + gas stove top. The kitchen also boasts a space-saving breakfast bar which is perfect for enjoying slow mornings
● Car accommodation is provided by two car garage/workshop and an adjoining two car carport
● A private backyard compliments the home with its very low maintenance garden which is perfect for those who enjoy spending weekends away
12 Baddeley Cres is a home that was constructed with family in mind, from a very convenient location close to schools, shopping and public transport, excellent storage capabilities and a private, easy care gardens this home is certainly well worth your inspection
The owners have enjoyed their time in Spence amongst a vibrant community however they are heading North and require a Sale to make this happen. All offers prior to the Auction are given serious consideration.
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
The land value history at 12 Baddeley Crescent SPENCE, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 2.99%, giving an unimproved land value of $335,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Baddeley Crescent.
12 Baddeley Crescent SPENCE, ACT 2615 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Rogers Primary School.
|0.91 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|0.97 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|0.97 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.00 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.03 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.09 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.37 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.63 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.64 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.68 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
12 Baddeley Crescent is located within the suburb of Spence, which has a population of 2,585, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.