Want the suburb but not the price tag?
Not scared of a little bit of hard work?
Looking for a fun project for the whole family?
Well, I have the perfect property for you!
You only need a base skeleton along with a great location to create something truly extraordinary, and at 12 Archdall the base has already been done.
* Mountain views and decked outdoor entertainment areas
* Two bedrooms with a lounge, kitchen, bathroom, laundry and private courtyard have been used as a granny flat
* The large front formal lounge room with bar is open plan to an updated kitchen
* The kitchen is light and bright with gas cooking, a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* A segregated dining room has private garden views and steps through to a multi-purpose family room
* A lovely sunroom access's private garden area's which include a spa bath and artistic displays
* The main bedroom doubles as a parent's retreat with a walk in robe and new ensuite
* Two further bedrooms upstairs are of a double size with a new family bathroom and a step out balcony to enjoy stunning mountain views
* Ducted gas heating with extra RC/AC units ensure year-round comfort
Perfect for mixed generational families where rooms can be segregated off for privacy, teenagers can have their own retreat, parents can entertain quietly in a formal lounge/bar room, and the grandparents can enjoy their own private suite under the homes roofline.
The land value history at 12 Archdall Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 3.76%, giving an unimproved land value of $426,000.
The House at 12 Archdall Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $518,000 on 10 February 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12 Archdall Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.65 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.16 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.88 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.97 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.01 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.04 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.04 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.59 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.79 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.03 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
12 Archdall Street is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.