1 / 27
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Blissfully private & tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac, this exceptional solid brick family home is warm, inviting & sits proudly on more than 1400 sqm overlooking a tranquil nature reserve. Boasting a wrap-around veranda, beautiful timber floors, & an endless supply of natural light this wonderful property is now also a wonderful opportunity for its new owners to call home.
The overall feeling throughout is relaxing & tranquil with the views over the 'Ponds of Reflection' & just a short stroll to the Botanic Gardens. Schools, medical services & retail precincts are within minutes of home…
Inside, there's ample scope for entertaining, with the home itself perfectly suited to a lifestyle with family & guests. Separate studio (or teenager retreat) is located within the home & as is a bespoke room which could easily accommodate guests &/or act as a home office & business venture consistent with council expectations.
Impeccable Features -
- 5 bedrooms, 4 upstairs, BIR's to all, Master with ensuite & WIR + balcony access.
- Bedroom number 5 downstairs, featuring its own entrance & ensuite. (Previously rented for $400 per weekend)
- Open kitchen/living/dining with classic partition doors leading to a second living area/media room.
- Entertainers kitchen, featuring ample cupboard space, gas cooking, dishwasher & island bench.
- Extra-large bathroom, with separate toilet, two vanities, large spa bath (13 jets), free standing shower & linen cupboard.
- Lockable sliding door opens to the secluded staircase, leading downstairs to the home office.
- Home office is a substantial size, with room for multiple desks/storage plus its own entrance.
- Internal laundry with storage cupboard.
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Remote access double garage with excessive storage & cellar + under stair cupboard, flat concrete driveway capable of parking up to 4 cars plus off street parking.
- Fully fenced, added privacy with established gardens & hedges.
- Potential for a granny flat, subject to council approval.
- Close proximity to Bowral cafes, shops, schools & public transport.
Please contact George Kolovos on 0418 232 816 and Sarah Long on 0477 555 055 to arrange your private inspection.
The land value history at 12 Alice Avenue BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $461,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Alice Avenue.
12 Alice Avenue BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Highlands Christian School.
|0.75 km||Southern Highlands Christian School||22 Boardman Road South, Bowral 2576|
|1.40 km||Bowral High School||Park & Aitken Rds, Bowral 2576|
|2.29 km||Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|2.60 km||St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|2.90 km||Chevalier College||11 Charlotte Street, Burradoo 2576|
|3.18 km||Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|3.93 km||Oxley College||Railway Parade, Burradoo 2576|
|4.78 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
12 Alice Avenue is located within the suburb of Bowral, which has a population of 10,335, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.