Ideally positioned in the boutique Jacana Park complex, this easy-care three bedroom residence offers a comfortable living environment balanced with all the benefits of an easy lock up and leave lifestyle.
Situated in a central location, close to public transport, local shops and schools makes this courtyard home the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and investors.
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining
* The kitchen is light and bright with plenty of cupboard space
* Low allergenic neutral boards throughout
* Separate laundry downstairs with WC
* Single garage with auto door and internal access
* Two Reverse cycle air conditioning units for year-round comfort
* Lovely courtyard with an established easy-care garden
* Access to golf course and reserves
* NBN Fibre to the Premises for lightning fast internet and streaming
* Walking distance to Yerrabi Pond and golf course Proximity to local shops, schools, Gungahlin Town Centre and public transport links
Ngunnawal was named in tribute to the original custodians of our land. Adjacent to the suburbs of Nicholls, Casey, Amaroo and Taylor, it is bounded by Gungahlin Drive, Horse Park Drive, Gundaroo Drive and Mirrabei Drive. Families enjoy the number of excellent schools to choose from in the suburb, including Ngunnawal Primary School, Gold Creek School, Holy Spirit Primary & John Paul College. Locals enjoy walks around Yerrabi Pond and the close proximity to Gungahlin Town Centre.
The Townhouse at 12/60 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $355,000 on 29 October 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12/60 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|1.12 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.29 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.38 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.48 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.51 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.63 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.01 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.01 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.03 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.84 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
12/60 Paul Coe Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.