*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
Light-filled and airy are two words that come to mind when thinking about this lovingly maintained 3 bedroom townhouse. Within close proximity to local shops, Yerrabi Pond, Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club and public transport you can leave the car at home for everything you need.
Downstairs you will find multiple living areas, separated by a door, creating space and segregation for everyone to enjoy some privacy. The kitchen is fully equipped with electric cooking, a dishwasher and ample storage space. Upstairs is the master bedroom with a built-in robe and a reverse cycle unit, as well as the two additional bedrooms with built-in robes, all serviced by the well-appointed bathroom.
Hosting family and friends will be a breeze in the large low maintenance courtyard where you can soak up some sunshine. For the green thumbs amongst you, there are ready-made flower beds and space for a veggie garden so you can make it your own.
Additional creature comforts include a full-size laundry room, separate toilet downstairs, a reverse cycle unit in the living room and a single garage with internal access and additional storage.
Whether you are a first home buyer, young couple, small family or investor, we encourage you to attend our next scheduled inspection so you can see it for yourself.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION THURSDAY, 3RD FEBRUARY - ONLINE AT 5:00PM
• Two-storey floor plan
• Multiple living areas
• Open plan kitchen and family
• Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and ample storage space
• Separate living
• Master bedroom with built-in robe, blackout honeycomb blind and reverse cycle unit
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes and blackout honeycomb blind
• Well-appointed bathroom with a separate bath and shower as well as plantation shutters
• Separate toilet downstairs
• Large laundry room with ample storage space
• Reverse cycle unit in the living room
• Honeycomb blinds installed in the living and bedrooms for increased warmth in winter and cooling in summer
• Only one adjoining wall allowing side gate access and also reducing noise
• Spacious, low maintenance courtyard with flower beds and space for a veggie garden
• Side gate access
• Single garage with internal access and storage
• Close proximity to local shops, Yerrabi Pond, Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club and a 5-minute drive to Gungahlin town centre
• Build: 1997
• Ground Floor: 53.67sqm
• Upper Floor: 40.12sqm
• Total Living: 93.79sqm
• Garage: 19.99sqm
• EER: 5.5
• Body Corp: $335.85pq
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The Townhouse at 12/54 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $429,000 on 1 April 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12/54 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|1.18 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.22 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.41 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.45 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.48 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.64 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.97 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.07 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.07 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.80 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
12/54 Paul Coe Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.