UPDATED! Smart two storey townhouse in popular "Sommersby Hill." Functional floor features expansive north facing living area upstairs, three bedrooms plus ensuite and garage converted to rumpus. Fantastic balcony upstairs with views of Black mountain and beyond. With an enclosed courtyard and rear yard this home is ideal for entertaining. An excellent live in or investment opportunity.
Further features include:
- Two storey construction
- Upstairs main bedroom and updated ensuite
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Downstairs bathroom
- Sweeping views from living areas and kitchen
- Brick garage with internal access converted to rumpus
- Quiet boutique complex
- Plentiful off street parking
- Rear courtyard
- Vacant - live in or investment
- Excellent location near Lanyon Market Place, schools and ovals
- Rates approx $485 approx 1/4
- Strata approx $516.20 approx 1/4
- Call Paul Laughton on 0413 453 489 for more information.
The Townhouse at 12/5 Harry Hopman Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $390,000 on 1 November 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12/5 Harry Hopman Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|1.04 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.13 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.45 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.49 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.30 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.89 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.01 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|4.09 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.15 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|4.23 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
12/5 Harry Hopman Circuit is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.