This beautifully presented three bedroom unit is located in a tidy complex in Clyde Street with walking distance to everything. Spread over two floors the ground floor is all about living with modern open plan design and a renovated kitchen whilst the second floor has three good sized bedrooms and fully renovated bathroom with marble tiles.
The laundry has also been refurbished with an incorporated boot drying rack as well as the addition of a second bathroom complete with shower and WC and underfloor heating. There is also extra storage added to the carport.
This unit offers a quality offering for someone looking for a home or a holiday investment.
Don't miss this opportunity to inspect this beautiful apartment!
- 3 bedrooms (2 bedrooms with built-ins & queen beds, 3rd bedroom with single bunk)
- Split bathroom with shower/toilet with 2 vanities
- Additional external bathroom
- Laundry, drying room and boot dryer
- Second bathroom incorporated in downstairs laundry all with underfloor heating.
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Double carport with built in storage
- Central location
- Fully furnished
- Short walk into Jindabyne and onto the lakes foreshore
To book an appointment to inspect this property on Saturday please contact Michael or Nigel.
The Unit at 12/36 Clyde Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $365,000 on 4 April 2019.
12/36 Clyde Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Snowy Mountains Grammar School.
12/36 Clyde Street is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.