This gorgeously appointed two storey, two-bedroom apartment is positioned in the highly sought after and blue-chip suburb of Forrest. Located in a premium boutique development "Grosvenor" (only 14 apartments) positioned on the top floor offering leafy tree top views all whilst facing north, an undeniable position. The building also has lift access to all floors.
From the moment you enter this apartment you will be impressed, a beautifully appointed kitchen with marble benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances, leading through to a generous open-plan living space that is spacious. The apartment offers generous accomodation that includes a double bedroom, main bathroom, lounge and dining whilst the covered balcony offers a desirable north facing position.
Upstairs the apartment offers generous segregated main bedroom, large walk-in-robe and two-way designer ensuite with marble benchtops and floor to ceiling tiles, your very own private haven, whilst an additional window allows the room to bask in north facing sunlight. The laundry is also located on the upper floor.
The location is highly desired, centrally positioned in the heart of Forrest you are within metres walk to Telopea Park, Kingston Foreshore, a short drive to Manuka Dining Precinct and within close proximity to some of Canberra's best schools, Boys & Girls Grammar and directly opposite Telopea High School. If you are interested in purchasing this highly desired apartment, then please get in contact.
- North facing apartment
- Corner of Dominion Circuit and NSW Crescent
- Stunning tree top views
- Boutique "Grosvenor" complex
- Lift access to all floors
- Gorgeous two storey design
- Two generous bedrooms
- Two designer bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Underground car space with storage cage
- Bathrooms finished with marble stone benchtops
- Segregated master bedroom upstairs with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Spacious open plan living & dining room
- Beautiful kitchen with marble benchtop and quality stainless steel appliances
- Covered outdoor balcony with leafy views, including an external water tap for the keen gardiner
- Currently tenanted month by month at $618 per week
- Short walk to Telopea Park, Manuka Pool or the Manuka Stadium
- Short walk or drive to Manuka dining precinct/shops
- Walking distance to Department of Finance,DFAT, Human Services and other Barton Offices
- Proximity to Canberra's best schools
Updates (when purchased)
- New carpets
- New dishwasher
- New oven
- New LED downlights
- New repaint
- New clothes dryer
EER: 6 stars
Living Size: 99m2 approx.
Balcony Size: 10m2 approx.
Rates: $2,198.62per annum approx.
Land Tax: $2831.29 per annum approx.
Body Corporate: $7808.00 per annum approx.
The Apartment at 12/20 New South Wales Crescent FORREST, ACT 2603 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $695,000 on 24 July 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12/20 New South Wales Crescent FORREST, ACT 2603 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.16 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.62 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.36 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.68 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.69 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.95 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.05 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.10 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.10 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.26 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
12/20 New South Wales Crescent is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.