What a transformation! Just metres from the shores of Lake Tuggeranong, this home has been beautifully renovated with a new open plan layout, new flooring and paint, even an incredible new outdoor space - it looks and feels amazing! A fresh and inviting home perfect for those ready to take the next step in life.
Intelligently reimagined, this single level townhouse has been reconfigured for the modern Australian lifestyle. The new open plan living space creates effortless flow from the living area to the backyard, giving you a connective space for the whole family. Freshly painted walls, floating timber flooring, soft carpet in the bedrooms - it's all here and it's beautiful!
The backyard is such a lovely space with a covered deck, gorgeous mature magnolia tree and low-maintenance artificial grass, which is perfect for little ones to crawl around on. The high colorbond fencing means the area is private and being at the end of the complex, you have the convenience of a side gate with external access.
Anyone that lives in the area will tell you the lifestyle here is wonderfully easy-going. It's quiet with a friendly community feel, plus you'll love walking or riding your bike around Lake Tuggeranong whenever the mood strikes. South.Point Tuggeranong is just down the road and being close to Athllon Drive means all of Canberra is within easy reach, simplifying the commute.
This is an appealing area for first home buyers, young families and downsizers alike. With such a beautifully renovated interior and a lakeside location, this home is a real standout and will be in hot demand - Contact Patrick Kinnane for a private inspection today!
At a glance:
- Single level townhouse at end of small, friendly complex, close to Lake Tuggeranong
- Beautifully renovated and reconfigured for open plan living and more privacy for the bedrooms
- 3 Good-sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Updated two-way bathroom with large bath, floor to ceiling tiles and skylight; separate toilet
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, access to bathroom, new carpet and TV outlet
- North-facing living room
- Beautiful floating timber flooring to living areas
- Fresh paint throughout
- Gorgeous outdoor area with covered deck, artificial grass and stunning mature magnolia tree
- Gas cooktop, Smeg electric oven, Bosch dishwasher
- New large linen cupboard in laundry
- Rinnai Infinity gas hot water system
- Split system air-conditioning units in living and master bedroom
- Secure yard for pets or children with side gate access
- Single garage with remote and internal access
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Walking distance to Lake Tuggeranong
- South.Point Tuggeranong, 6 minute drive
- Woden Town Centre, 10 minute drive
- Canberra CBD, 20 minute drive
- Bus stop, 5 minute walk
- Parks, scenic ponds and bike/walking trails close by
Rates: $507.61 p/q
Land tax: $694.88 p/q (investors only)
Body Corp: $639.05 p/q
The Townhouse at 12/16 Blackett Crescent GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $398,000 on 19 July 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12/16 Blackett Crescent GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.87 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.31 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.49 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.87 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.93 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.11 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.11 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.49 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.52 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.56 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
12/16 Blackett Crescent is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.