“Northshore” represents a new benchmark in apartment design and quality for Canberra. Innovative floor plans designed to maximise the interplay of air and light combine with handpicked inclusions to create a living space that is free from compromise.
This one bedroom plus study apartment offers light open plan living with timber floors throughout, high ceilings and windows. Designer kitchen with electric appliances, including integrated fridge and freezer plus loads of storage.
Situated on the quiet side of the Kingston Foreshore yet walking distance from shopping, entertainment that Kingston has to offer, Northshore will stand as a jewel in the crown of the Kingston precinct.
- Rental Estimate $540.00-$560.00 per week
- Modern kitchen featuring 40mm stone bench tops.
- Bosch appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Soft close drawers
- Dryer included in laundry
- Generous master with BIR
- Separate study or second bedroom.
- Access to Patio from the master and living area
- Access to the street from fenced patio
- Bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles, LED strip lighting
- Ample living space
- Hardwood timber floors
- NBN fibre into your apartment
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double glazed windows
- Single car space
- Roof top terrace/entertaining space.
- Fresh air (HRV) ventilation system.
- Health and condensation benefits.
- Only development on foreshore with this (HRV) system.
- 15 metre indoor heated pool, ONLY one in the foreshore
- Pool area has fresh air skylights, change rooms
- Residents body corporate web management system
- Full time ongoing building manager
- No carpark at building front door
- Security cameras to common areas
- Minutes walking distance to the Kingston foreshore
Total Living: 68m² (approx.)
The Apartment at 12/11 Kerridge Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $470,000 on 6 November 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12/11 Kerridge Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|1.19 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.21 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.40 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.77 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.16 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.42 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.55 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.61 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|3.01 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|3.02 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
12/11 Kerridge Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.