1 / 27
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Blackwood Park is one of Narooma's most iconic properties. 14 spectacular acres on the pristine waters of Narooma's Wagonga Inlet are being placed on the market for the first time in nearly 60 years.
This property has been operating as a luxury guest house and holiday accommodation since 1906. The current owners ran the property as a going concern from the early 1960's until 1987.
Features of the property include:
- Approx. 1km of high-water mark ownership
- Large home with 4 architecturally designed, self-contained holiday flats.
- Just over 14 acres of cleared land with views over the inlet to Gulaga Mountain beyond.
- Private deep water jetty with ocean access
- A unique peninsular jutting out into the Wagonga Inlet which had a full sized clay tennis court on it in the 50's and 60's.
- 180 degree views
The opportunity exists to modernise internally to re-invent the property as a guest house or to create a spectacular home or holiday house for the entire family.
Call Steve Hutcheson on 0407 226 603 to arrange an inspection.
Auction On Site 26th September 2020 at 12pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 119 Riverview Road.
119 Riverview Road NAROOMA, NSW 2546 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Narooma Public School.
119 Riverview Road is located within the suburb of Narooma, which has a population of 2,605, a median age of 57 and an average household density of 1.9 people.