1 / 38
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Designed by award winning Adam Hobill and built in 2007 by award winning Creative building services, this generous, immaculate family home sits in a tree lined street close to shops, schools, transport plus the CBD. Positioned on a 758sqm block on the high side of the street, the home incudes 353sqm of living and has views of Mount Ainslie from the second storey. Offering a very flexible floor plan with multiple living and entertaining areas, this impressive large home is ideal for families who require lots of space, or the perfect "work from home" scenario with the flexible use of bedrooms and/or home offices. All this situated in a perfect lifestyle location so close to Lyneham and O'Connor shops, schools, CBD, CSIRO and GIO stadium.
- Five large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Three north facing living areas, upstairs living with balcony
- Solid timber floorboards throughout
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Expansive kitchen with butler pantry, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher
- Two instant gas hot water systems
- Ducted vacuum, extensive storage throughout
- Coat cupboard, extra-large walk in linen cupboard
- Most windows are double glazed
- Solar panels
- Back to base security system
- Huge laundry with rear access
- Paved and covered entertaining areas at front and rear
- Double garage with internal access
There is currently no sale history available for 119 Miller Street.
119 Miller Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being O'Connor Cooperative School.
|0.86 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.99 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.10 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.10 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.34 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.43 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.43 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.44 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.14 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.31 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
119 Miller Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.