Nestled among large acreage, this unique 12.05 ha (29.77 acres) property lends itself perfectly to small scale agriculture.
Zoned RU1 primary production and with boundary fronting Gundaroo Creek, this property offers a mix of improved and native pasture, established yellow box trees and native shrubs. Grow olives, establish a vineyard, run livestock, the choice is yours.
Enjoy rural living at its best surrounded by nature and beautiful scenery. With choice of building envelope, design and build your energy efficient home. Enjoy the freedom of living among large acreage.
Only minutes east of character filled Gundaroo Village and within walking distance to McLeod's Creek Nature Reserve, a property this unique is hard to find.
- 20 minutes to north Canberra
- Minutes to Gundaroo Village cafes, restaurants
- Dual occupancy (subject to Council approval)
- Zoned RU1 primary production
- McLeod's Creek Nature Reserve within walking distance
- Private access to Gundaroo Creek
- Improved pastures
- One large dam
- Mature native yellow box and elm trees
- Two sheds
- Stock proof fencing
- Sealed road to Wurungul Lane
There is currently no sale history available for 118 Wurungul Lane.
118 Wurungul Lane is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.