1 / 35
Inspect this Saturday October 23rd from 10.30am onwards ...
Contact Frank to book your 30 minute Time Slot at Ph: 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]
Welcome to this wonderful & totally affordable 86 acre hideaway property with sensational views, situated in an ideal private pocket just 15 minutes from either village of Kangaroo Valley & Cambewarra.
Located in the Budgong Area of greater Kangaroo Valley, this lovely brick & Colorbond home has about 10 to 15 acres of cleared sections to choose from & within a glorious bushland & rainforest setting and bordered by the beautiful Budgong Creek.
Here you have "finally arrived" amidst nature & totally off the grid, whilst experience the true sounds of silence, beautiful birds singing in the backdrop, an array of wildlife such as wombats, wallabies & kangaroos & amidst crystal clear starlit skies at night.
- Charming & freshly renovated brick & colorbond cottage
- Three bedrooms, each warmly carpeted & all with built in robes.
- 2 generous living areas with timber look vinyl flooring & the lounge room with a cosy slow combustion fireplace.
- Gorgeous 'Shabby Chic' kitchen with gas appliances & a combination of concrete & recycled wood bench tops.
- Both of the light filled living rooms all enjoy the escarpment views & hills to the North.
- Restored main bathroom & a separate toilet.
- Large glass sliding doors open out onto the large deck
- Wonderful bull nose veranda wraps around the entire home & flows onto the massive & colossal new deck & bbq area where you can bask in the sun all day & enjoy gatherings with friends & family.
- Your breath will be taken away with the lovely views towards the hills & escarpments by day & the crystal-clear star lit skies at night, all enjoyed from the home's very private position.
The Property & Location
- Set on a lovely 86 acres with approximately 12-15 acres of cleared sections.
- Over 300metres frontage to the pristine Budgong Creek with access to a wonderful & deep swimming hole section for the classic summer days
- Never pay a power bill again with the efficient solar powered system that includes an array of LG solar panels, state of the art lithium storage batteries & large backup generator.
- Large shed for machinery & vehicles, plus a lean-to carport
- Water tank storage off the shed & gravity fed to the cottage
- Have a few animals &/or horses & perhaps set up your own round yard, arena & paddocks with stables or shelters.
- Grow your own fruit or veggies or have some fresh eggs from your own free-range chickens.
- Many great locations nearby for bush walking, mountain bike riding & canoeing.
- Just a short drive to Kangaroo Valley or Cambewarra, yet with the feeling of being away from it all & totally surrounded by nature.
Located nearby to Kangaroo Valley & is just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village of Kangaroo Valley you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town - Your new "Country Life" will be the envy of your city friends.
Full of character & options this great property is simply waiting to be your country getaway, either as a weekender or permanent residence. Note: This is a very reasonable price for large acreage & won't last long on the market.
To arrange an inspection of this amazing & great value property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected]
The Acreagesemi-Rural at 118 Selbys Road BUDGONG, NSW 2577 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $850,000 on 5 June 2020.
118 Selbys Road is located within the suburb of Budgong, which has a population of 68, a median age of 59 and an average household density of 1.8 people.