1 / 30
Digital Auction in 2 days and 19 hours
Auction to be run online via AuctionNow:
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
Smartly modernised single level 5 bedroom ensuite residence of approximately 182 sqm (almost 20 squares) beautifully sited on a 813 sqm land parcel in one of Weston Creek's best located and highly regarded suburbs.
Unassuming and secluded from the street, this appealing residence incorporates a stylish combination of formal and casual, indoor and outdoor living spaces providing an absolutely ideal environment for relaxed family living.
At the heart of the home is a fully-appointed renovated kitchen with granite bench tops overlooking the sprawling open-plan dining, family and casual meals areas which leads out to the private rear verandah. A separate formal lounge room adds another dimension to the versatile floor plan.
The main bedroom with its walk-in wardrobe and adjoining renovated ensuite offers a welcoming parent's retreat while the bright main bathroom which has also been professionally renovated, services the remaining 4 bedrooms.
Year-round comfort is assured with the combination of both ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling supplemented by a split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioner in the main family area.
Alfresco entertaining is a breeze on the enormous north-facing rear verandah which looks out over the private rear gardens.
Internal access is provided to an over-sized attached double garage with oodles of storage area and an automatic panel-lift door plus a rear roller door enabling drive-through option to the rear garden.
An added bonus is a massive (5.8m x 5m) free-standing workshop/storage shed - perfect for a multitude of purposes.
* Level 813 sqm land parcel in prime central Weston Creek location
* Single level design with an approximate floor area of 182 sqm
* Separate formal lounge room
* Well-appointed modern kitchen with granite bench tops, corner pantry cupboard and quality appliances
* Enormous slate-tiled family room adjoins kitchen and leads out to rear verandah
* Generously sized main bedroom with renovated ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
* Built-in wardrobes with mirrored wardrobes to bedrooms two, three and four
* Renovated main bathroom with full-sized bath and separate shower recess
* Separate WC with extra hand basin
* Large additional laundry room
* New roller blind window furnishing
* Ducted gas heating with new Braemar furnace
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Additional split-system air-conditioner in family room
* Sheltered wrap-around rear verandah
* Automatic external security shutters
* Secure rear grounds with chicken run, two rain water tanks and Colorbond fencing
* Electric pump fitted to larger rain water tank
* 1.6 KW solar panel installation
* Internal access to attached double garage with auto panel-lift door and drive through access to the rear gardens
* Free-standing (5.8m x 5m) workshop/storage shed
* Additional garden shed
* Ample additional off-street parking
* Short strolling distance to local shops, sports-fields, Primary and Secondary schools along with social and recreational clubs
The House at 118 Namatjira Drive STIRLING, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $855,000 on 20 February 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
118 Namatjira Drive STIRLING, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Stromlo High School.
|0.38 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.47 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|0.65 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.68 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|0.86 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.34 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.53 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.76 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.79 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.89 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
118 Namatjira Drive is located within the suburb of Stirling, which has a population of 2,134, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.6 people.