1 / 23
First time on the market having been in the family since the 1950s, this property occupies one of the most desirable locations in Berrara. Sit in the lounge room, on the balcony, or in the private backyard, and enjoy the natural treescape with filtered ocean views. Listen to the call of the ocean. Feel like a swim? After a 100m stroll along a cleared path under the canopy of rare Bangalay sand dune forest you are standing on Kirbys beach.
The renovated home, filled with half a century of happy memories boasts:-
- Open plan living that opens on to front and back verandahs
- Four bedrooms, with the master having good separation from the three others.
- A central kitchen with generous storage
- Good sized bathroom with a second toilet in laundry
- An outside shower to rinse off after your beach swims
- Paved bbq & sitting area to take advantage of the vista
- Single garage plus extra storage
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to establish your own memories in this beachfront reserve paradise. This property is unique; do not miss out.
The House at 118 Collier Drive BERRARA, NSW 2540 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,295,000 on 27 October 2020.
118 Collier Drive is located within the suburb of Berrara, which has a population of 297, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.3 people.