1 / 34
Belle Property Braidwood are proud to offer "Eurabelle" for sale. Known as a square mile, Eurabelle is 640-acres* or 258 HA* of quality grazing land offering the serious farmer or developer the opportunity to run a productive enterprise or sub divide into 6 x 100 lots. STCA*. Positioned only 13kms* to the north of historic Braidwood in Durran Durra, this property is suitable for both cattle and sheep grazing.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Productive grazing property comprising grazing flats with gentle undulation throughout, scattered gums and 100 acres* of light bush
- Secure water – Licensed bore with solar pump, 19 dams, some spring fed dams, 2 x 22,500 litre tanks connected to shed + 2 x 22,500 tanks (not connected)
- Sandy loam and granite soil
- 11 paddocks with good fencing complete with laneway for ease of stock movement
- Improved pastures comprise of perennial Ryegrass, various clovers, Phalaris, cocksfoot with Rye and Oats recently sown in middle paddock.
- 100 acres* of light bush and balance of land is arable grazing land with scattered gums for stock shade
- Heritage listed Ruins adds a sense of yesteryear and mystery
- Private but convenient location with good public dirt road access
- Three bay machinery shed (18x9m*)
- Large set of steel cattle yards with crush and ramp
- Superphosphate applied in 2021and two years prior
- One paddocks sown to oats and rye grass, used as finishing paddock
- Good mobile/ internet reception (no mains power close by)
- ZONING: RU1 Rural
- Herd carrying capacity 120 cows*
- 1 hour 20 minutes* to Canberra, 3 and a half hours* to Sydney
The block offers beautiful district views of the surrounding areas, providing plenty of options for stunning home sites to build your dream country homestead (STCA).
FOR ALL OF OUR LISTINGS visit our Belle Property Braidwood website. https://www.belleproperty.com/braidwood/
*Approximately & STCA = Subject to council approval
There is currently no sale history available for 1170 Euradux Road.
1170 Euradux Road is located within the suburb of Braidwood, which has a population of 1,651, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.3 people.