Beautifully designed, this bespoke split level home is breathtaking throughout. Huge bedrooms surround the open plan living area which seamlessly flows out to a large covered timber deck, level grassed yard and sparkling in-ground pool.
Walking distance to schools, shops, harbour and beaches. This is not just an impeccable home throughout but is also impeccably located.
* 3 generous size bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Master king size room with luxury ensuite and newly carpeted
* Gourmet kitchen with new 900 upright gas oven and hardwood timber island bench is centrally located in home
* luxury modern main bathroom with deep soaking bath and rain water shower head
* open plan living and entertaining
* hardwood timber floors throughout kitchen and living areas
* large modern laundry with easy yard access
* huge covered outdoor entertaining deck
* sparkling in-ground saltwater pool
* level rear child friendly yard
* off street parking for caravan or boat
* parking for several cars
We have obtained all this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations where possible.
COVID-19: Guidelines for your safety -
Property inspections are now happening. Open homes have commenced with physical distancing requirements to be met.
The land value history at 117 Camden Street ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $180,000 set in 2018-2019.
The House at 117 Camden Street ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $160,000 on 14 December 2006.
117 Camden Street ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ulladulla High School.
117 Camden Street is located within the suburb of Ulladulla, which has a population of 6,615, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.