1 / 38
Next Inspection -
When you want to be by the water.....This must be one of the best blocks in Moruya with over half an acre of uninterrupted river access.
On the rivers edge you can fish, kayak, swim, or come and go on your stand up paddle board with absolute ease.
This Art Deco inspired home boasts high ceilings bordered with beautiful cornices. Textured glass light boxes in the ceiling add to the feeling of vogue!
The Living room with an entire wall of windows overlooking the river will make relaxing a breeze!
The homes versatile floor plan will allow for any configuration!
• Entertainers kitchen with ample bench space and door out onto the deck will make it a shame not to dine alfresco!
• 2 generous bedrooms upstairs with abundant wardrobe storage hidden behind gorgeous louvered doors.
• Downstairs could make an incredible parents / teen retreat or guest accommodation!
• Large living space with a bedroom, a bathroom, storage or wine cellar!!
• Great garden sitting areas atop the hill to take in the entire, serene, riverfront vista.
• North facing solar passive design with solar hot water and fireplace downstairs which heats the whole house.
Imagine breakfast watching the sun rise over the ocean.
Spend your evenings enjoying sunsets on the balcony, making the most of the sea breeze and the incredible views!
The Anchorage (also known as the Dress Circle) is one of the regions premiere streets, with a private cul-de-sac, and some of the best views of the region!
Don't miss out! This riverfront property with with multiple living areas and great outdoor spaces makes this an ideal family home, holiday home or investment!
Land size: 2004m2.
Council Rates: approx $3,248 per annum.
Potential rental return: $750 per week.
Call Dawn for your private inspection 0424 847 522
The House at 116 The Anchorage MORUYA HEADS, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $870,000 on 19 March 2021.
116 The Anchorage MORUYA HEADS, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Mary's School.
116 The Anchorage is located within the suburb of Moruya Heads, which has a population of 976, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.2 people.