1 / 32
Situated in an elevated, dress-circle location, this beautifully presented and updated home features high raked ceilings and generous separate living areas, which flow onto a substantial entertaining terrace. It enjoys magnificent views over the suburb and stunning gardens, designed by the original owners on a generous block of approximately 1,492 m2.
Native gardens border an extensive paved, private area at the front of the home and complement the understated street appeal.
From the welcoming entry there is a glimpse of the outstanding views to be enjoyed from all living areas and terrace, which bask in the sunny north-easterly aspect.
An open fireplace is a focal point in the elegant formal lounge, with its soaring raked ceiling, while ducted gas heating maintains cosy warmth throughout.
Wall to wall windows maximise views and light in the lounge and dining, furnished with quality drapes and pelmets. A glass door opens onto a covered section of the terrace, a superb entertaining space.
The spacious, renovated kitchen features a large area of bench space, including an island with breakfast bar, glass cooktop and built-in cabinetry. A picture window frames tranquil views over the garden to the hills above Isaacs, and all windows in the casual living area are furnished with honeycomb blinds.
A glass door from the family room opens onto an expansive open area of the terrace, suspended above the gardens, where you can relax and enjoy the outlook.
Raked ceilings enhance a sense of space in the four bedrooms, all featuring wool carpet and quality drapes with pelmets. All bedrooms have built-in robes, with the fourth currently used as a study nook/sewing centre.
The generous master suite offers a wall of mirror robes and a spacious ensuite with underfloor heating. Also renovated in recent years, the large main bathroom features a bath and shower.
The attached double garage has an auto panel lift door, while the high ceiling accommodates mezzanine storage. The garage opens into a workshop/storage area with a door to the garden.
A mature Japanese maple shelters the northern side of the exquisite, private gardens, deep turf flowing around lush plantings of hydrangeas in blue and magenta, camellias, maples and fruit trees, including apricot, plum, apple, pear, fig and lemon trees, over the gently sloping block. A paved sitting area with a brick barbeque, overlooks a water feature and pond, the perfect touch.
From the friendly neighbourhood, just steps from Farrer Ridge reserve, it is only a short walk to Farrer Primary School or shops and a short drive to Southlands shopping centre or Woden CBD.
A home of grace and elegance, with exceptional views, outdoor living areas and gardens, in a prime location!
- Updated home with flawless presentation, set amidst beautiful gardens on a block of approx. 1,492 m2 in an elevated dress circle location, just steps from hilltop reserve
- Extensive, paved, private sitting area sheltered by easy care native gardens at front of home
- Outstanding views from formal and casual living areas, and rear terrace over suburb to Isaac Ridge
- Sunny, north-east aspect to all living areas and entertaining terrace
- Open fireplace a focal point in elegant formal lounge which features soaring raked ceiling with reversible fan and glass door to covered section of terrace
- Formal lounge and dining furnished with quality drapes and pelmets, and neutral wool carpet
- Ducted gas heating, and reverse cycle air conditioning in family room & lounge
- Renovated kitchen features generous area of bench space, including island with breakfast bar
- Glass cooktop, and built-in cabinetry
- Spacious, light-filled kitchen features a picture window, and family room a glass door onto terrace
-honeycomb blinds to kitchen and family room
- Expansive rear terrace has open and covered areas, maximising sensational views & versatility
- Raked ceilings in all bedrooms and quality drapes, pelmets and wool carpet
- Generous master suite offers wall of mirror robes and updated ensuite with underfloor heating, and stone vanity top
- Built-in robes in other bedrooms, with study nook/sewing centre in fourth easily changed back to a robe
- Spacious, renovated main bathroom offers bath and shower
- Attached double garage has auto panel left door, mezzanine storage and door to workshop/store
- Richly planted rear gardens have watering system to garden beds and lawn
- Friendly neighbourhood and a short walk to Farrer School and shops
- Short drive to Southlands shops, playing fields, Westfield Woden and offices
UV $ 1,001,000
There is currently no sale history available for 116 Hawkesbury Crescent.
116 Hawkesbury Crescent FARRER, ACT 2607 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|0.40 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.50 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.69 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.86 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.32 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.45 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.51 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.51 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.53 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.65 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
116 Hawkesbury Crescent is located within the suburb of Farrer, which has a population of 3,231, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.