With everything for your inner north lifestyle pretty much at the doorstep, along with gorgeous, uninterrupted views to the north, this generous light filled apartment could just be the ticket!
You'll appreciate the standard of build at Nova, a boutique residential building offering high-end living in the heart of the buzzing Dickson precinct. Leave the car at home and walk to the local eateries, shopping and business hub. Jump onto the light rail and access Gungahlin, Braddon or the City Centre with ease.
With a private gymnasium and an outdoor BBQ area, this top floor apartment is ready and waiting just for you!
- 95sqm of Living plus 10sqm balcony
- Floor to ceiling, double glazed windows
- Full width balcony taking in the sun & views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Custom joinery and designer tapware
- Stone kitchen benchtops & great storage
- Residents entertaining area with BBQ facilities
- Well equipped and secure gym with 24-7 access
- Just metres from light rail stop, shops and restaurants
- 2 Secure basement car spaces and storage cage
- Secure intercom access to the building & basement parkin
- Rates; $403.54 per quarter
- Body corp fees; $1,125.16 per quarter
- Land Tax; $493.60 per quarter
The Apartment at 116/26 Antill Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $629,900 on 16 March 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
116/26 Antill Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.57 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.64 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.79 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.06 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.08 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.08 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.49 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.53 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
116/26 Antill Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.