This immaculate one bedroom apartment featured in the Mezzo building boasts an ultra convenient position in the heart of the Gungahlin Town Centre with modern sleek interiors. With schools, cafes, bars and local transport at your doorstep this is the perfect investment or first home.
- Airbnb generates approximately $3,056.23 a month
- Rates: $332.36 per quarter (approx.)
- Land Tax: $391.50 per quarter (approx.)
- Internal Living: 50sqm
- Balcony: 8sqm
- Total Residence: 58sqm
- Spacious sunny living area flows onto a generous outdoor balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen, with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliance
- Spacious bathroom with sleek fixtures and fittings
- Access to complex roof top alfresco dining and 25m rooftop pool
- Close to the Gungahlin Town Centre and the Light Rail terminal
- High rental demand, strong capital growth, popular suburb
*Please note photos are not of the exact apartment but are of a property with exact same inclusions and floorplan*
The Apartment at 115/77 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $329,950 on 23 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
115/77 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.43 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.13 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.86 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.01 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.09 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.09 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.21 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.38 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.43 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
115/77 Gozzard Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.