1 / 27
LJ Hooker Sussex Inlet is proud to present a rare and wonderful opportunity to enrich your lifestyle within the ever desirable Berrara, surrounded by stunning beaches and National Park.
Inspired by the relaxed coastal feel of the area it will be easy to lose yourself in this beachfront reserve property offering a modern yet modest home that draws you from the entrance, through the open living space, out to the back deck which steps down to landscaped gardens then onto your own cleared path to Kirbys beach; 75m and your toes hit the sand, 100m and you are swimming in the clean ocean water.
Extremely private this family friendly coastal home features:
- Four bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe and private access to deck
- Modern kitchen with serving windows to back deck/outdoor entertaining area
- Slow combustion fire in living area
- Landscaped tropical and native gardens with outdoor shower
- Triple car garage with drive through access to backyard
- Room for a boat or jetski and all the surfboards
- Filtered ocean views through the treescape of the sand dunes
- Fully-fenced 809.4 square metre block
- Previously a short term rental with a good return, there is potential to earn an income from the home when you are not occupying it.
There is so much to love here, and it's all only an easy walk of 1.3km to the local Cafe and the shores Swan Lake. Inspections are strictly by appointment so call now to immerse yourself in the beauty of this home and location.
The House at 114 Collier Drive BERRARA, NSW 2540 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $785,000 on 6 November 2015.
114 Collier Drive is located within the suburb of Berrara, which has a population of 297, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.3 people.