With an elevated and private outlook to the leafy branches of plane trees from living areas, balcony and bedrooms, this freshly presented, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers an inviting retreat from the buzz of the City centre, which is right on the doorstep!
Fresh décor, brand new carpet and new LED downlighting throughout, and new Daikin reverse cycle air conditioners in living and master bedroom, all add to comfort and a welcoming feel. The modern kitchen overlooks open plan living and is equipped with a stainless steel oven, glass cooktop, microwave, a dishwasher and generous bench space.
Living areas open onto an elevated balcony, partly sheltered in the treetops, where you can relax and observe vibrant City life and the new light rail carriages.
The master bedroom takes in the elevated, private outlook on all sides and offers a built-in robe, an ensuite with a spa bath, a new air conditioner and a door onto the balcony. A second bedroom has a built-in robe and access to a combined bathroom/laundry, which is equipped with a clothes dryer.
There is a secure parking space under and the complex offers a heated, inground pool with a spa and BBQ area, a sauna and fitness centre, and there is a 24 hour reception desk.
Options are many for this newly refurbished apartment; to live in, rent out or enter into a licence agreement with Adina Property Services, as a serviced apartment.
Nightlife, bars, restaurants and cafes are all close by, as well as endless opportunities for shopping in the Canberra Centre, while the ANU is only a short walk!
- Refurbished, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with an elevated, leafy outlook
- Prime inner City location, overlooking vibrant City life and the new light rail route
- Freshly painted, with brand new carpet, new LED downlighting and a switchboard upgrade
- New Daikin air conditioning units in lounge and master bedroom
- Modern kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Open plan living opens onto an elevated balcony, partly screened by treetops
- Master bedroom offers a built-in robe, an ensuite with spa bath and a door onto balcony
- Second bedroom has a built-in robe and access to a second bathroom/laundry with a dryer
- Secure parking under the building
- Complex has heated pool, with a spa and BBQ area, a sauna and fitness centre, 24 hour reception
- Fire sprinkler system on all floors
- Just steps from nightlife, bars, restaurants, cafes and shopping in the Canberra Centre
- Short walk from the ANU
- Options to live in, rent out or enter Adina scheme as a serviced apartment
Body corporate approximately $1,215.00 per quarter
Rates approximately $408.00 per quarter
Land tax approximately $498.00 per quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 114/74 Northbourne Avenue.
114/74 Northbourne Avenue BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.85 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.16 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.24 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.24 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.54 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.75 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.80 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.86 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.01 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.56 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
114/74 Northbourne Avenue is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.