With superb potential this neat and tidy home is ready to move into while you decide what to do. The property offers the chance to renovate/extend to add future value or start again with a clean slate and take advantage of the Mount Urambi and Mount Taylor views. The home provides a light filled living room plus a dining area off the kitchen and good sized bedrooms. The spacious backyard is a blank canvas for you to add our own touches. The home is positioned within a short distance to local schools and the Urambi Hill Nature Reserve with walking and bike trails.
- 103sqm of living
- 736sqm block with two garden sheds
- Short drive to the Tuggeranong Town Centre
- Public transport bus stop is just down the road
- Local playgrounds a short walk away
- 10 minute drive to Woden and 20 minutes to Civic
- Rates: $2,599 per annum
- Land Tax (if rented): $3,511 per annum
- Potential rental income of: $450 to $470 per week
- Due to Covid–19 a max of 10 people will be permitted inside. Social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
The land value history at 113 McKillop Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $351,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 113 McKillop Circuit.
113 McKillop Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.74 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.43 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.97 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.16 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.30 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.41 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.65 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.08 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.19 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|3.19 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
113 McKillop Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.