Highly private with excellent outdoor entertaining spaces and deluxe modern appointments throughout, this freshly updated four bedroom family home provides a life of superb privacy, tranquility and convenience. Encompassing 200.43sqm of total living and set in a peaceful position on a leafy 508sqm block in the popular value packed suburb of Dunlop, this impressive property represents smart buying.
- Impressive family home in popular estate
- Spacious and sunny living spaces with desirable aspect
- 159sqm of internal living, 200.43sqm incl. garage and portico
- New carpet and fresh paint, great condition
- Large kitchen, quality appliances and dishwasher
- Superb formal lounge area with combined dining
- High raked ceiling in family room maximising light and space
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Expansive master suite, walk in robe, generous bathroom
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size
- Large covered entertaining area onto private and leafy 508sqm block
- Garden storage shed
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Close proximity to parks, local schools and shops
- Prime opportunity to purchase in a popular family friendly estate
The land value history at 113 Marchant Circuit DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 9.09%, giving an unimproved land value of $297,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 113 Marchant Circuit.
113 Marchant Circuit DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charnwood-Dunlop School.
|1.35 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.36 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.66 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.67 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.76 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.39 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.43 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.84 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.92 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|3.97 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
113 Marchant Circuit is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.