Nestled amongst beautiful parklands, this spacious family home is directly opposite and siding the reserve, a spectacular single level residence, in an enviable location. This stunning home offers beautiful outdoor living spaces that overlook serene parkland.
This impressive home built in 2014 is over 210.5m2 of living, offering formal lounge and dining room that surround the stunning gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop and tiled splash back.
Situated in the ultra-convenient location, you sure will enjoy the convenience of the local Bonner shops, Amaroo Shopping Centre and Gungahlin Town Centre. In close proximity to the Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve Walking Trail and Neville Bonner Primary School. The choices are plentiful, and convenience is impressive, to be only meters to so many amenities. Close to shops, schools and public transport.
- Opposite reserve and siding reserve
- Stunning parkland outlook
- Single level family home
- Built over 210.50m2 approx.
- Spacious 700m2 block of land
- Freshly painted
- Updated flooring
- Four bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms (ensuite & main)
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops and tiled splashback
- Double garage with internal access
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Fully fenced front yard
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Gas hot water system
- Spacious family and dining room
- Covered alfresco area with pull-down blinds
- New retaining walls
- Security system
- LED light
- Walking distance to Bonner Shops
- Walking distance to Amaroo Shopping Centre
- Close to shops, school and public transport
- EER: 5 stars approx.
- Year Built: 2014
- Block Size: 700m2 approx.
- Total Living: 157m2 approx.
- Alfresco: 17.50m2 approx.
- Garage: 36m2 approx.
- Total Under Roofline: 210.5m2 approx.
The land value history at 113 Ida West Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 4.42%, giving an unimproved land value of $385,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 113 Ida West Street.
113 Ida West Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.04 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.85 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.46 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.51 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.84 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.42 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.96 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
113 Ida West Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.