Your first home or first investment opportunity awaits in Mezzo in the convenient and popular suburb of Gungahlin.
Master bedroom and a second room that could be a bedroom or home office – both with built in robes.
A beautifully kept apartment that started as a first home. Perfect for first home buyers wanting to get into the market or even a first investment.
Picture sipping wine while looking over the Brindabellas and Telstra Tower after a long day. Or doing yoga on your balcony while the sun rises in the morning and then enjoying your morning coffee before you hop on the tram to head to work.
• Amazing views of the Brindabellas and Telstra Tower on private balcony on the 9th floor
• Open plan living
• Stone bench tops
• Natural light in living and bedroom
• SMEG appliances
• European laundry
• Bamboo flooring
• Double glazed windows for those cold Canberra nights
• Updated secure parking garage, with 2 side-by-side parking spaces
• Large private lockable storage cage
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating
• Common area library, Rooftop pool (25m), BBQ facilities and pizza oven
• Central Gungahlin location, easy walk access to Siren Bar, Tram and Gungahlin Marketplace.
Built in 2017
Rates: $362.71 approx per qtr
Land Tax: $417.34 approx per qtr
The Apartment at 113/77 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $349,950 on 8 June 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
113/77 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.42 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.11 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.87 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.02 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.07 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.07 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.20 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.40 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.43 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
113/77 Gozzard Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.