1 / 32
Next Inspection -
This comfortable abode is sure to impress family, friends and guests. Few would know this private retreat even exists but don't be fooled this home is what we use to call 'Entertainer Delight' with 3 undercover alfresco areas with timber decking, outdoor fireplace, BBQ and even a large swim spa.
The home itself is spread over two levels with bamboo flooring throughout the upstairs living area including the two dining rooms, the living room upstairs is light and bright with wood heater, reverse cycle a/c, gas bayonet connection and beautifully appointed plantation shutters to finish the look.
- 3 good size bedrooms upstairs all with BIR's and shared main bathroom
- Two dining rooms upstairs, open living room and entry hall
- Generous kitchen with quality appliances
- Downstairs could easily be converted into a granny flat (STCA) or turned back into more bedrooms if needed with kitchenette, bathroom, laundry and copious amounts of storage already in place. Perfect for a teenage retreat, games or hobby room with internal access to the lock up garage.
- 6.5wk solar to run the swim spa and enjoy all year round.
- Solid double brick construction, double batt insulation in the roof and new off peak hot water system, broadband internet, water tanks and septic makes this home virtually self-sufficient.
- 2ha (4.94 acres) fully fenced with good size dam on the property, easy access to the whole block with side access for large trucks, boats and caravans, plenty of room for a large shed/s
- Several entertainment areas, chook run, bird aviary and flowering landscaped gardens
I have no doubt you will be impressed with this property whether your dream is to create a hobby farm, a place to fit all the 'toys' or just the feel of being on a rural property with the luxury and convenience of being approximately 5mins to Long Beach and Maloneys Beach or 8mins to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, marina and foreshores. Around 2hrs to Canberra and only 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this the perfect escape or lifestyle change.
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $630.00 to $650.00 per week.
Call for an inspection at your earliest convenience !
Council rates: $1,153.81/yr
The House at 11187 Princes Highway BENANDARAH, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $375,000 on 3 May 2015.
11187 Princes Highway is located within the suburb of Benandarah, which has a population of 166, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2 people.