COVID 19 UPDATE
In accordance with the ACT Government regulations and the current COVID 19 lockdown, open homes are not permitted at this time. Please contact Sharon on 0400 485 204 for more information.
Perfectly positioned opposite beautiful parklands and very close to the forever growing Gungahlin precinct, this separate title townhouse in Palmerston has a lot to offer.
Boasting loads of natural light, a unique and versatile floorplan and easy-care living, the home is modernised and updated.
Step in to appreciate:
* Spread over two levels, downstairs boast two living areas with a generous lounge, dining plus a family, kitchen space which leads to the covered entertainment area
* The updated kitchen has a double drawer dishwasher, a pantry, loads of cupboards and gas cooking
* The sun-filled living areas all step out to gardens on to the front and back
* A spacious paved entertaining area boasts an 8-seater spa which is sure to make you many new friends!
* Accommodation includes three good sized bedrooms upstairs, each with mirrored built in wardrobes.
* The master bedroom has a lovely private balcony and an ensuite
* There is a family bathroom with a separate WC, plus a powder room and extra WC downstairs
* Quality, easy-care boards are throughout with updated modern window dressings and lights
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure year-round comfort
* A segregated double remote garage is to the back of the home
This home is being sold Subject to Tenancy with a 30day date of completion. A fabulous opportunity for an investor, first home buyer or growing families wanting a low maintenance home. or mixed generational families who need more yard space and living. Sugarloaf not only has an adorable name but sits in a very tightly held pocket of Palmerston.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 111 Sugarloaf Circle.
111 Sugarloaf Circle PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|0.18 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|0.88 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.88 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.95 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.10 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.14 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.21 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.47 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.55 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.81 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
111 Sugarloaf Circle is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.