1 / 18
Here is a fantastic opportunity to secure a property which boasts a northerly aspect over Sussex Inlet. The perfect location for a holiday home which you can retreat to whenever your heart desires!
The building line at the front of the property allows for the addition of a substantial shed or simply to extend the home.
Walking distance to cafés and shops of Sussex Inlet and a short drive to catch a whale cruise in Huskisson or pop into Milton Ulladulla to explore the eateries and eclectic variety of shopping experiences.
- Very desirable waterfront reserve location with potential
- Currently four-bedrooms, two-bathrooms with multiple living areas
- Open plan kitchen, dining flows to north facing entertaining with water views
- Master bedroom with attached office and sliders to deck and water views
- Semi self-contained living downstairs, perfect for extended family
- 10.5KW Solar electricity and hot water, ample storage throughout
- Views over Sussex Inlet waterway and public reserve
- Two carports plus small car secure garage and workshop
- 556sqm block with R2 Zoning
- Prized location for living or as a retreat
This is a great opportunity to acquire a property along this north facing strip. You will love it here! All enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome on either 0447 661 388 or 02 470 68300
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 111 Jacobs Drive SUSSEX INLET, NSW 2540 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $550,000 on 2 June 2010.
111 Jacobs Drive is located within the suburb of Sussex Inlet, which has a population of 3,575, a median age of 60 and an average household density of 2 people.