*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
Set on a generous block in the popular suburb of Holt, is this lovely three bedroom home. Renovated and improved to suit modern everyday living, we are sure this property will have wide appeal. Ideal for young couples or families looking for the perfect place to start and something they can move right into.
Thoughtful in its design, the home's simple yet effective layout offers functional living spaces and comfortable bedrooms that are filled with an abundance of natural light. All three bedrooms are positioned at the opposite end of the house, serviced by the main bathroom with a bathtub and separate toilet. The hub of the home is the fantastic modern kitchen with visibility to both the living room and backyard, as well as access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
Expansive backyard offers plenty of space to let your imagination run. Will you enjoy all the lawn, add a gazebo, a pool or even extend the home if you need something bigger as your family grows. The opportunity on this block is endless. Of course there is plenty of accommodation for parking and your hobbies too, with a generous double garage and additional parking behind the fence line or off the street and in the driveway.
As the new owner, you will enjoy all the conveniences of the popular suburb of Holt. Within close proximity to local shops, parks, public transport. As well as the popular Kingsford Smith School and Kippax Centre.
- Welcomed by tidy front garden and Modwood front deck
- Offering a functional single level floorplan with sunny living spaces
- All three bedrooms are a nice size and have built-in robes
- Main bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Modern kitchen offers great storage and visibility to the backyard
- Full size laundry with built-in storage and access to the rear
- Living / dining area is flooded with an abundance of natural light
- Double-glazed windows and additional insulation
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating for all year round comfort
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area off the living space
- Expansive backyard will have your imagination running
- Garden shed and more storage ideal for a dog house or chicken coop
- Double garage is a great size for parking or hobbies
- Additional parking behind the fence line and in the driveway
- Enjoy the convenience of being positioned at the heart of Holt
- Local shops and schools only a short walk from home
The House at 111 Beaurepaire Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $407,000 on 25 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
111 Beaurepaire Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.74 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.12 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.55 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.91 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.20 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.52 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.66 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.70 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|3.12 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.13 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
111 Beaurepaire Crescent is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.