Living up to its name, with impressive 180 degree panoramic views from the Northpoint Building - this spacious two bedroom plus ensuite apartment pairs smart contemporary finishes and a lifestyle of comfort, convenience, flexibility and tremendous opportunity. In absolutely stunning condition, and offering a large bright living area and a huge covered balcony, residents also have access to a common barbeque area all within a lovely quiet spot. PANORAMA is superbly positioned at the foot of Mt Stromlo and is conveniently located close to a large number of recreational facilities and also major arterial transport routes with easy access to Cooleman Court, Woden, Parliamentary Triangle, Belconnen and Canberra City. This unique offering would suit live-in owners, first home buyers and the savvy investors with an appreciation for great rental yield!
• Impressive uninterrupted views towards Black Mountain, National Arboretum.
• Impeccably presented, with quality inclusions throughout
• 2 large bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
• Ensuite plus main bathroom
• North East facing light filled living area, bedrooms and covered balcony
• Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
• Split system air conditioning
• Sleek and stylish floating floors
• 2 car secure basement parking plus storage
• A large covered balcony which extends your living space
• Residents and guests have access to barbeque area
Body Corp + sinking costs (approx): $919 per quarter
71 m2 Living approx
15 m2 Balcony approx
The Apartment at 111/41 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $396,500 on 30 May 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
111/41 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.05 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.85 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.31 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.37 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.61 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.76 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.99 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.24 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.46 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.53 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
111/41 Philip Hodgins Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.