As part of the "Governor Place" complex, this impeccable two bedroom, two bathroom, 4th floor apartment is the complete package with standout views matched by modern interiors and sensational living space inside and out!
An elegant entrance hall leads past an in-built floating console table to the open feel and natural light of the central living zone, which has ample space for both a dedicated lounge and meals area. From here, the apartments signature features continue outside with a beautiful outdoor balcony with great views, a tap and two double power points.
Back indoors and at the heart of the apartment, the supersized kitchen, boasts 20mm benches, ample storage with handleless drawers and cabinets, and quality AEG appliances including a ceramic cooktop, a stainless steel oven, a concealed range-hood, a semi-integrated dishwasher and an integrated stainless steel microwave, while its broad breakfast bar is perfect for the casual get-togethers with friends.
Enjoy comfort in a pair of substantially sized bedrooms with built-in robes, each serviced by hotel inspired fully tiled bathrooms with feature tiling, a sink, shower and toilet.
Also take advantage of a European laundry with dryer, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, quality window furnishings, recessed down-lighting, generous storage, and two dedicated car spaces directly infront of the lift and storage cages in the secure carpark.
As an owner occupier you will also get much more than just an apartment; you will also have 24/7 access to the complex gym and impeccably maintained common gardens with communal BBQ facilities.
The apartments superb location places you within an easy stroll to well regarded restaurants such as Ottoman Cuisine, Vincent Restaurant, Little Bird Cafe, and Pride of Asia, shops such as the Barton Grocer, Parliament house and other Public and Private sector offices, sought after schools such as Telopea Park, and Lake Burley Griffin within walking distance, and a short drive to Kingston, Kinston Foreshore, Manuka, Canberra City, Fyshwick, the Canberra Railway station and Canberra Airport this is an opportunity not to be missed out on.
Why you'll love this apartment:
* Immaculately presented two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, located on the fourth floor of the tightly held "Governor Place" building, with great easterly views taking in some of Canberra's well-known landmarks including the National Carillon and Russell Offices
* Contemporary building with quality fixtures and fittings, secure lift and intercom access, 24/7 access to the complex gym, and impeccably maintained common gardens with BBQ facilities
* Entry hallway with a floating console table
* Light filled open plan living area with chic timber laminate flooring opening directly, via a glass sliding door and retractable fly screen, to a large covered balcony with a tap and two double power points
* Home "chefs" will be delighted with the gorgeous kitchen which features 20mm stone benches, ample storage with handleless drawers and cabinets, and quality AEG appliances including a ceramic cooktop, a stainless steel oven, a concealed range-hood, a semi-integrated dishwasher and an integrated stainless steel microwave
* Main bedroom has direct access to balcony, a large walk-in robe and lovely ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a large shower, a floating sink and a mirrored storage cabinet
* Second bedroom has a built-in robe
* The main bathroom complements the styling of the ensuite and integrates a European laundry with an AEG dryer
* Year-round comfort is maintained by a Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
* Thick glass and quality window furnishings throughout including sheers and blockout curtains
* Large storage cupboards in the hallway
* LED lights
* NBN fibre-to-the-premises
* Two side-by-side car spaces with two dedicated lockable storage units in the secure residents only basement carpark
* Offering the best of central Canberra living, with well regarded restaurants such as Ottoman Cuisine, Vincent Restaurant, Little Bird Cafe, and Pride of Asia, Hotel Kurrajong Canberra, shops such as the Barton Grocer, Parliament house and other Public and Private sector offices, sought after schools such as Telopea Park, and Lake Burley Griffin within walking distance, and a short drive to Kingston, Kinston Foreshore, Manuka, Canberra City, Fyshwick, the Canberra Railway station and Canberra Airport
Living size: 92m2 (approx.)
Balcony size: 15m2 (approx.)
Unit Plan: 4125
Body Corporate: LMM Solutions - (02) 5110 3200
Body Corporate Fees: $4,244.94p/a (approx.)
AUV: $11,152,000 (Unit entitlement 0.92%)
Land Rates: $1,969.37p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,457.90p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
There is currently no sale history available for 111/32 Blackall Street.
111/32 Blackall Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.81 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.33 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.91 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.14 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.32 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.45 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.54 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.57 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.77 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.88 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
111/32 Blackall Street is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.