1 / 39
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This property has enormous commercial potential featuring a 50 megalitre water licence with a fully automatic irrigation system.
* 4 bedroom tri-level brick/tiled roof homestead with spacious living areas, new kitchen, 3 bathrooms, Italian marble and slate flooring throughout
* Approx 102 acres fenced into 9 paddocks, 9 dams (Golden perch), pasture improved ideal grazing land only minutes from Goulburn
* Approx 16 acres of orchard gardens (800 cherry trees, 300 van, 300 lapins, 200 stella, apple, apricot, peach, nectarine and fig, 1200 blueberry trees -5 varieties, approx 5 acres previously sewn to purple garlic, Japanese radish and strawberries) all of which are automatically irrigated from the 50 meg water licence.
* 3 separate large sheds with approx 130 solar panels,31KW system with 7 inverters.
* Cattle yards
* Sealed driveway right to the front door
This established property so close to town offers an ideal lifestyle and income.
There is currently no sale history available for 1109 Taralga Road.
1109 Taralga Road is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.