1 / 35
Next Inspection -
This lovely, light-filled home, which is set on a wide 525 m2 block, combines beauty, class, and unrivalled luxury. Located in a quiet street, surrounded by quality homes, at 110 Rob Riley Circuit Bonner, you'll find high-end living in a prime location. With its close proximity to Bonner playing fields, Neville Bonner Primary School and local shops, this beautiful home is great for young families to first-time homebuyers to seasoned investors.
This home is special and unique unlike anything you've ever seen, with four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and exceptional indoor and outdoor living spaces. As you enter through the wide corridor, you'll be greeted by a spacious master bedroom, open-plan living area, a spacious kitchen and dining area. The outside entertaining area is perfectly situated, providing a fantastic wide area to entertain family and friends throughout the year.
• Master bedroom with built in robe and en-suite
• Other 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Rumpus room / media room with carpet
• Speaker installed in roof in lounge area.
• Shutter blinds in living area and rumpus room.
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining areas
• Gas fireplace in lounge area
• 60 mm stone benchtop with waterfalls
• 5 burner Bosch gas cooktop
• Tiled splashback
• Bosch dishwasher
• Ducted rangehood
• Walk in pantry with stone benchtop
• LED downlights throughout the house
• Timber flooring in living area and circulation space
• Carpet in all bedrooms
• Mitsubishi reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with 3 zones
• Two security cameras & security alarm system
• Gas hot water system
• Alfresco with extended pergola with decking
• Gas and electric points near alfresco.
• Laundry with linen storage
• Double garage
• Storage under pergola
• Block size. : 525.00 m2 (approx.)
• Living area : 202.00 m2 (approx.)
• Garage : 39.00 m2 (approx.)
• Alfresco : 12.00 m2 (approx.)
• Pergola : 11.00 m2 (approx.)
• Total Residence : 253.00 m2 (approx.)
• Year Built : 2012
• EER : 6 Stars
This is an excellent opportunity that will get snapped up in a heartbeat. Don't miss out, call us today!
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
110 Rob Riley Circuit BONNER, ACT 2914 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday August 10 from 05:15pm.
The House at 110 Rob Riley Circuit BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $700,000 on 14 December 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
110 Rob Riley Circuit BONNER, ACT 2914 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.05 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.00 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.61 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.70 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.71 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|4.33 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.68 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
110 Rob Riley Circuit is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.