1 / 20
Rebuilt in 2003 to an exacting standard this distinguished single level four bedroom residence offers a combination of size, quality and inclusions that would be near impossible to match elsewhere today in Weston Creek.
Beautifully nestled on a level 748 sqm land parcel providing an ideal relaxed family atmosphere with expansive formal and casual living spaces complemented by private north-facing alfresco entertaining areas.
With a total floor area of 207 sqm, living areas comprise separate formal lounge room, an additional rumpus room plus generously sized open-plan family/dining spaces which lead out to an enormous 37 sqm screened rear terrace and child/pet-friendly back yard.
Overlooking the family/dining area is a fully appointed kitchen with polished timber flooring, massive island bench, breakfast bar, quality appliances and mains gas cook top along with copious bench and cabinet space.
The list goes on with the segregated main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, three more double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
The three-way main bathroom offers the convenience of a full-sized bath tub, separate shower recess, 2nd vanity and individual WC.
Year-round comfort is assured with the combination of both ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
Sheltered access is provided to the attached double garage plus expansive workshop/storage space and automatic roller door. An additional high span single carport provides covered accommodation for an extra vehicle, caravan or trailer.
It's all here waiting for you so be sure to place this one on top of your list.
* 748 sqm land parcel in prime central Weston Creek location
* Single level 207sqm residence plus 37 sqm screened rear terrace
* Additional 50 sqm double garage/workshop plus 16 sqm front verandah
* Separate formal lounge room
* Fully-appointed kitchen with timber flooring, island bench, electric wall oven, mains gas cook top, range-hood, dishwasher, ample cupboard storage space, breakfast bar and servery window to rear terrace
* Open-plan family/dining area overlooked by kitchen
* Rumpus room off family/dining area with sliding door access to rear terrace
* Double glazing to selected door and windows
* Segregated main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, extra built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
* Built-in wardrobes to all three remaining bedrooms
* Main bathroom with full-sized bath tub, separate shower recess, individual WC and extra hand basin
* Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling
* Sheltered access to double garage with auto remote-controlled roller door
* Additional workshop/storage area at rear of garage
* Large separate laundry room
* Ducted vacuum system
* Continuous gas hot water service
* Motion sensor internal security system
* Low maintenance landscaped grounds with Colorbond fencing and garden shed
* Secluded sunken BBQ area
* Inground garden irrigation system
* Ample off-street parking
* Short walking distance to local schools, shops, parkland and Narrabundah Hill nature reserve and Weston Creek Dog Park
* Close to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre along with Mount Stromlo Forest Park and Aquatic Leisure centre
There is currently no sale history available for 110 Dixon Drive.
110 Dixon Drive HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.78 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|0.85 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.91 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.93 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.65 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.66 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.35 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.60 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.90 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.98 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
110 Dixon Drive is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.