1 / 16
Super convenient to Royal Canberra Golf Club, Lake Burley Griffin and the Yarralumla Village shops a delightful four-bedroom home that offers superb family accommodation.
Peacefully tucked away in a very quiet and discrete tree-lined dress circle. Accommodation includes formal lounge, large family room adjacent to granite entertainer's kitchen overlooking the superb alfresco area to the luscious private garden.
The main bedroom suite is located upstairs with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite. Features include a fully equipped guest pavilion/gym with ensuite and cooking facilities. A must to inspect and to purchase into this hugely desirable lakeside suburb.
• Currently subject to tenancy until January 2023 with a rental income of $58,660 p.a (approx.)
• Dress circle location
• Quiet tree-lined street
• Double car accommodation
• Private, established gardens
• Formal lounge room with gas fireplace and garden outlook
• Combined meals-family room with sliding doors to covered alfresco terrace
• Kitchen with granite bencthops, LaGermania range hood and gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Three bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom
• Main bedroom upstairs with walk-in-robe and ensuite with double vanity
• Ducted gas heating
• Two reverse cycle units
• Additional studio/home gym/home office with bathroom and kitchenette and R/C unit
• Two gas hot water units
• Automatic irrigation system
• Garden shed and storage
• Separate laundry with pantry
Land Rates: $7,281
Land Size: 735m2
*some photos used from 2020*
The House at 11 Schomburgk Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,620,000 on 10 October 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11 Schomburgk Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yarralumla Primary.
|0.88 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.55 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.63 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.94 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.09 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.32 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.56 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.56 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.80 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.00 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
11 Schomburgk Street is located within the suburb of Yarralumla, which has a population of 2,890, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.4 people.