1 / 14
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Set on 6 private acres of rolling countryside, this beautifully presented home has stunning vistas over the surrounding landscape and views down the Jerrabomberra Creek valley. With four large bedrooms and open plan living, this residence offers real flexibility. There is a subtle mix of formal and informal living areas all flowing out to numerous outdoor living spaces, ready for the whole family to relax and enjoy.
With extensive fencing and infrastructure, the hard work has already been done. This property would suit horses or a simple laid back lifestyle with the freedom to move.
- Updated kitchen
- Freshly painted
- Magnetite Double Glazing to windows in Kitchen, Dining room and family room.
- 2 large split system air conditioners.
- 2 internal gas outlets for Rinnai Avenger 25 plus heater.
- DA approval for a slow combustion wood fire.
- YLESS4U internet.
- Samsung keyless entry pin pad and swipe keys.
- Large covered deck
- Enclosed house yard
Outside of House:
- 9m x 6 m garage with 3 phase power and remote roller doors.
- 17.5 m x 6 m farm shed with horse stables
- 2 x 20 foot shipping containers painted the same as farm shed.
- 40 m x 20 m Arena pad and round yard
- New boundary fencing.
- Solar panels.
- Solar hot water.
- Licensed bore and 46000 lt tank.
- All exterior water taps run off bore water.
- 2 x 46000 approx rain water tanks.
The House at 11 Saddle Place ROYALLA, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $720,000 on 18 March 2016.
11 Saddle Place is located within the suburb of Royalla, which has a population of 984, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3.4 people.