1 / 34
Situated privately at the end of a cul-de-sac with a beautiful northerly aspect to the front, 11 Punch Place is in pristine condition and ready to move into.
Sprawling across two levels; on the lower level you will find formal and informal living areas, study, Kylie Radburn designed kitchen, powder room, laundry and three car accommodation with internal access.
On the upper level, four generous sized bedrooms including an oversized master with beautiful views and spacious ensuite. Also a rumpus, additional study or nursery with balcony.
The beautiful, level grounds are enjoyed from all the lower living areas, with sliding door access to the private entertainment terrace and around to further garden areas to be enjoyed.
A beautifully enjoyed family home for over 20 years, this property is ready to be enjoyed by the next family who will be lucky enough to call it home.
• Beautiful two storey family residence
• Northerly sun to the front
• Privately positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac
• Stunning, established gardens
• Double door entrance way
• Superbly updated and maintained with recent renovations
• Formal Lounge and dining room
• Kitchen designed by Kylie Radburn and built by Vibrant Kitchens, made to order splashback, soft close drawers with quality Bluhm equipment. Customisable cupboards
• Meals area with sliding doors to the entertainment terrace
• Family room with sliding doors to entertainment terrace
• Laundry with external access
• Professional office, designed by Kylie Radburn, two work stations; hardwired ethernet connections, four built-in file drawers, stationary cabinet, two bookcases, wall cupboards (built two hold lever arch files) and two under desk drawers
• Triple garage with automatic doors and internal access, also good access to garden through the third garage
• Rumpus/Nursey or additional study upstairs with work station (hardwired Ethernet connection), bookcases and balcony access
• Spacious master bedroom with beautiful views, walk-in-robe and large ensuite with bath, shower and vanity
• Three futher generous bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
• Ducted vacuum system
• Ducted heating throughout
• Reverse cycle unit to family room
• Property recently painted and carpeted
• Most blinds replaced with luxaflex (most are duo blinds). Kitchen window blind and meals area blind are motor operated
• Eco heat system to the family room
• Immaculate condition
Land Size: 961m2
Land Rates: $3,269
Living Area: 282m2 approx
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Punch Place.
11 Punch Place MONASH, ACT 2904 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.46 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|0.79 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.13 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.17 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.53 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.54 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.88 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.95 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.16 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.30 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
11 Punch Place is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.