1 / 14
Raine & Horne Southern Highlands is proud to bring you this beautiful residence, delivering tasteful appointments & a superb location close to town. This elegant country home also boasts a spacious appointed studio with kitchenette offering you outstanding utility & incoming earning potential.
Interior features include:
- Four spacious bedrooms, main with ensuite & walk in robe.
- Large modern kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances & superb island benchtop.
- Spacious & light filled throughout with flexible living spaces.
- Split system AC in kitchen/rumpus room & studio.
- Energy efficient gas ducted & zoned central heating.
- Formal dining / media room plus spacious living room.
Exterior features include:
- Security screen doors & private rear garden.
- Tastefully landscaped, low maintenance gardens.
- Gorgeous selection of deciduous & perennial trees & shrubs.
- Fully paved with a welcoming covered alfresco area boasting vaulted ceilings & premium hardwood decking with plenty of storage.
- Secure, family & pet friendly yard.
- Spacious 2 car security garage with large turning bay.
- Enticing regional views.
With a whisper quiet location, leafy views out of every window & just minutes to both Mittagong & Bowral town centres - this stylish highlands residence offers the lifestyle you truly deserve.
Don't delay on this one - Contact Brendan Watson now on 0406 397 397 or [email protected] to find out more.
The House at 11 Payten Street MITTAGONG, NSW 2575 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $500,000 on 13 April 2012.
11 Payten Street MITTAGONG, NSW 2575 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Frensham School.
|0.67 km||Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
|1.01 km||Tangara School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|1.17 km||St Michael's Catholic Primary School||Alfred St, Mittagong 2575|
|1.54 km||Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|1.65 km||Highlands School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|2.68 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|4.13 km||Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|4.27 km||St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|4.68 km||Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|5.00 km||Bowral High School||Park & Aitken Rds, Bowral 2576|
11 Payten Street is located within the suburb of Mittagong, which has a population of 5,767, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.3 people.