1 / 38
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Occupying a premier position with immense street appeal and stunning panoramic views across Gungahlin and beyond, this prestigious builders own home showcases a seamless flowing floorplan, coupled with opulent high calibre finishes inside and out that is sure to impress even the most discerning of buyers.
Epitomising a luxurious resort lifestyle and encompassing 325m2 of internal living, this stylish property features five bedrooms, multiple living areas, triple garage, a magnificent outdoor entertaining area including under roofline alfresco dining, built in outdoor kitchen/BBQ with wine fridge and a stunning solar heated swimming pool.
For those who love to cook and entertain, the impressive and stylishly crafted gourmet kitchen features 40mm stone tops, high end appliances, massive pantry and all the extra's that one would expect in a home such as this.
The master bedroom is something to behold, large, spacious with magnificent views, a superlative walk in robe and designer bathroom that will excite the senses.
The three remaining bedrooms upstairs are all extremely generous in size, all with views with the added bonus of a kids rumpus room and a home office with an outlook over Gungahlin that will make working from home a dream.
The fifth bedroom located downstairs can also double up as a rumpus/home theatre room, however it has its own en-suite and is the perfect guest bedroom.
- Five bedrooms.
- Three bathrooms.
- Three car garage.
- 326m2(approx.) Internal Living.
- 32m2(approx.) Alfresco.
- 31m2(approx.) Covered Patio.
- 62m2(approx.) Triple Garage.
- Bosch kitchen package – 5 burner cook-top – integrated exhaust – 2 ovens – built in microwave – built in coffee machine.
- 40mm concrete look quartz with waterfalls including stone in pantry and laundry.
- Dish drawer.
- Kitchen Push bin.
- 1200mm format tiles.
- Large timber front door with Samsung smart door lock.
- 2900mm high ceilings downstairs.
- Ducted vacuum.
- Shadow line ceilings and doors.
- Built in skirtings with shadow line.
- Epoxy ceiled garage floors.
- Solar heated 10x3m pool with 20mm pavers – robot vacuum – two pool lights.
- Large extended wrap around pantry.
- Walk in wine room with LED's.
- Rumpus/ fifth bedroom with wall hung LED TV cabinet and wall hung LED -posters – Surround sound.
- Built in Office with panoramic views over Gungahlin and Belconnen.
- Kids retreat with laundry shoot and panoramic views.
- Outdoor built in kitchen/BBQ with bar fridge- two Bluetooth speakers and fan – decking – stacker doors.
- All bathrooms tiled to ceiling.
- Master bath – standalone bath, LED mirrors, walk-in shower.
- Side boundary double gate access.
- Plenty off street parking being next to reserve.
- Built in fireplace with 40mm stone and timber feature.
- Timber 'blackbutt' overhung stairs with articulated steel balustrade and shadow line.
- Featured stack stone walls.
- Basketball court.
- Fake turf soccer pitch.
- Outdoor pizza oven area.
- Elevated views throughout.
- Six Cameras – smart app – viewing through office.
For further information regarding this superb residence, please contact us today or visit one of our open homes
11 Numiari Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday June 17 from 05:15pm.
The land value history at 11 Numiari Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 4.38%, giving an unimproved land value of $411,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Numiari Street.
11 Numiari Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.39 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.11 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.72 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.80 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.17 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.71 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.22 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.40 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.57 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.75 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
11 Numiari Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.