1 / 31
Auction Location: Henley Property, Shop 5/1 Gippsland Street, Jindabyne.
This generous two-storey chalet features a well thought out layout and stunning location. Consisting of 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, it is the perfect mountain home or investment property.
The expansive entertainer's kitchen opens up to the living and dining area, with the large floor to ceiling windows providing views over the outdoor dining area and an abundance of natural light. The fireplace completes the room providing warmth and the true feeling of being in a mountain home.
Downstairs bedroom includes en-suite with underfloor heating, under stairs store and private balcony.
The upper level has the master bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom with is bathroom as well. Parents or children will love the privacy of the large loft/teenagers retreat with an extra living space or office space to work/study from home.
The well-appointed entry is exceptionally convenient as it is fully equipped with a powder room, drying room/Laundry and ski rack.
With a 2 minute short walk to Gunbarrel ski lift and Friday Flat, this home is the ideal base for your mountain biking, skiing and hiking adventures!
• Built from river stone and natural timbers with a stunning open fireplace
• Large kitchen with high-end appliances
• Tastefully furnished with woollen carpets and new tiling throughout
• Private and quiet location with a beautiful outlook over the outdoor entertaining area
• Separate Laundry / Drying room / Ski storage
• Owners lockup storage
• 3 car spaces
• Walking distance to the Thredbo Leisure Centre, restaurants and adventure facilities
• Double glazing throughout
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Mountain Drive.