Unlimited potential exists in this expansive family home. It is perfectly positioned in a quiet cul de sac location in the company of wonderful neighbours. It will be highly sought after by families looking to upsize into a wonderfully convenient location with the scope to modernise at their leisure.
The wonderfully versatile floorplan will afford itself to a variety of living situations and will suit multi-generational families, those looking to work from home and families that just need space.
Internally, there are three generously proportioned bedrooms including a segregated main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The study at the front of the home could also be used as a fourth bedroom or nursery.
There are a variety of living spaces including a rumpus room, a formal lounge room with feature fireplace, expansive sunroom to the rear and a generous family room adjacent to the well-appointed kitchen. In the rear garden you will find stairs leading up to a studio (SCA) that would suit a home office or peaceful retreat.
Car accommodation is provided by the enclosed double carport with auto door and additional off-street parking. Set in an enviable location with a children's playground only a few steps away and with ease of access to Drakeford Drive leading to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra City.
• Lovely three-bedroom ensuite plus study home with wonderful flexibility in the floor plan
• Positioned nicely on a block of almost 900m² in a quiet cul de sac location
• Spacious lounge room with a fireplace, timber floors and servery window from the kitchen
• Well-appointed kitchen with a pantry, Westinghouse oven, electric cooktop and a stainless-steel dishwasher
• Huge sunroom adjacent the kitchen flooded with natural light and a fantastic rumpus room that could be easily converted into two additional bedrooms
• Spacious main bedroom with a built-in robe and ensuite
• The secondary bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes
• Family bathroom with a separate spa bath fit with LED lighting and a radio, large shower alcove and separate w/c
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure year-round comfort in the home
• Large internal laundry with a built-in cupboard for storage
• Elevated studio extension (SCA) with a north aspected deck
• Private and secure courtyard gardens with plenty of space for children and pets to play
• Car accommodation is provided by the enclosed double carport and additional off-street parking options
• Enviable location and lovely neighbours!
The land value history at 11 McCullock Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $330,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 McCullock Place.
11 McCullock Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.84 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|0.95 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.39 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.53 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.01 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.43 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.61 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.76 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.78 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.85 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
11 McCullock Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.