11 McClung Dr, 'Fairley Estate', Murrumbateman
This contemporary family home has been constructed to the highest standard and showcases an incredibly tasteful modern design in the heart of the highly sought after Fairley Estate
- Located towards the end of the newly developed street, 11 McClung Drive sits comfortably on a 1062m2* block with excellent views across to the Neighbouring Woodside'
- This modern home features four large bedrooms, three living areas and an extensive outdoor entertaining areas
- The master bedroom boasts a considerable ensuite with shower, toilet and double vanities, walk in robe and is segregated from the other bedrooms to create additional privacy
- The design of this spectacular home has carefully configured to ensure all 223m2* of living space is being used to its full potential with the family orientated floor plan boasting multiple living areas, kids room and an extensive walk in pantry
- Nestled comfortably as the heart of the home is a large modern kitchen with matte black tapware and finishes. The kitchen features dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and an abundance of storage through the multiple cupboards and draws and butlers pantry
- The three additional bedrooms all feature built in wardrobes and are serviced by a large main bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and vanity and is complemented by floor to ceiling tiles
- The home is kept comfortable year round with reverse cycle air conditioners located throughout the home
- A study nook is located away from the main living areas to create additional privacy making it perfect for working from home
- A rumpus room which is currently being used as a toy room is located towards the back of the home and could easily be converted to a nursery for younger children
- A contemporary theme runs through the entire home with timeless crisp white walls and is broken up by grey carpets and engineered timber flooring
- Car accommodation is provided a double garage with external access and roller doors totalling 51m2*
- The residence is complemented by an extensive outdoor entertaining area which boasts alfresco dining area and firepit in the backyard, perfect for enjoying with family & friends through the warmer months
- Ample water storage is supplied by a 22,700L* water tank
11 McClung Drive is a spectacular property that offers no compromise on owning a modern family home in the heart of a country village.
The owners have enjoyed their time in the Fairley Estate amongst a vibrant community however a lifestyle change calls their family away from Murrumbateman and require 11 McClung Drive to be sold at or prior to Auction. All offers prior to Auction will be given serious consideration.
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
The land value history at 11 McClung Dr MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $None.
The House at 11 McClung Dr MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $300,000 on 15 September 2016.
11 McClung Dr is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.