1 / 26
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Situated in an elevated, quiet location, this stunning, builder's own home offers spacious, sun drenched living areas with high ceilings, four huge bedrooms, three bathrooms, including a luxurious, upper level master suite, and is packed with innovative, state of the art inclusions and high end finishes. Designed to be a long term residence for the owner, it is now an exclusive offering to the market.
The impressive façade is complemented by neat, low maintenance landscaping, and an oversized, solid timber front door with keyless entry hints at what lies beyond.
The wide entry welcomes you into a home full of light, decorated in contemporary white. Attractive flooring in neutral oak extends from the entry through the vast casual living area and over the stairway. The elegant, carpeted formal lounge has an outlook to the hills.
The sunlight that streams in over cooler months, and high ceilings, create an ethereal sense of space and light in the spectacular casual living area, the full length windows maximising the north aspect. The magnificent chef's kitchen is the hub, showcasing a white stone island bench with breakfast bar, and contrasting stone on inlay and splashbacks. Top of the range appliances include Bosch twin 600 mm pyrolytic ovens, Bosch 900 mm induction cooktop and integrated rangehood, an integrated Ilve dishwasher, Newform Libera Kitchen Mixer, a large walk-in pantry and soft close drawers.
The dining area will easily accommodate the largest setting, and flows onto the open portion of the entertaining area. E-glazed windows and solar passive design dispense with the need to heat the room on many days, although the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system ensures comfort. The six zone system can be controlled from iPad or mobile, via the Myplace app. Adjacent to the dining area is a study nook, with data points here and to the upstairs study, and all living areas.
The generous family room is the heart of the home and flows seamlessly onto an impressive covered entertaining area with a pitched high ceiling. Gatherings of friends and family will enjoy this inviting outdoor living space all year round. The home is fully provisioned for gas, with points for barbeque, stove and water.
The luxurious master suite is laid out over the light and airy upper level, and includes an open living area, or parents' retreat, which captures the north aspect and view to One Tree Hill, and a study. The bedroom has easterly views to the hills and there is a walk-through robe and an ensuite, featuring striking 1,200 mm x 600 mm wall tiles to full height, twin basins and a rain shower.
An insulated wall separates the family room from three oversized bedrooms, segregated from each other and with built-in robes. The stylish main bathroom features a free standing bath and a shower with rain shower, while twin vanities and a w/c are both separate. As the second bedroom also has an ensuite, it has potential as a guest room. The large laundry is equipped with generous storage.
There is internal access to the large double garage fitted with an auto, panel lift door. There is a water tank, although the gardens are attractively landscaped to be low maintenance.
The peaceful location is just steps to reserve, walking and bike trails.
Relax into the style and warmth of this finely crafted home, ready for living and entertaining!
- Substantial home in elevated position, showcasing high end, and high tech, inclusions and finishes
- Impressive street appeal with 1,500 mm timber front door, keyless entry with keypad and passes
- Three north facing living areas, four oversized bedrooms, two ensuites and main bathroom
- Luxurious, upper level master suite features a parents retreat, study, walk-thru robe and ensuite
- Formal lounge in quiet position at front of home has charcoal carpet and an outlook to hills
- Stunning, light filled casual living area features high ceilings and flows onto entertaining areas
- High raked ceiling to north facing entertaining area, which can be enjoyed year round
- Attractive, neutral oak engineered timber flooring from entry, through casual living and stairway
- Magnificent chef's kitchen showcases stone island bench and contrasting stone splashback
- Bosch, twin 600 mm pyrolytic ovens, 900 mm Bosch induction cooktop and rangehood
- Ilve fully integrated dishwasher and Newform Libera kitchen mixer
- Plumbing to fridge
- Massive pantry with shelving to high ceiling and many soft close drawers and cupboards
- Study nook adjacent to dining area, upper level study, and all living areas have data points
- NBN connected
- Solar passive, casual living has floor to ceiling, custom E-glazed windows, so that heating is not required on many days
- Double blinds
- Panasonic Double Inverter, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with six zones
- Myplace app connected to internal wall hung tablet and owner's phone, controls air conditioning and doorbell
- Master suite laid out over upper level includes a parents' retreat, study, walk-thru robe and ensuite
- Ensuite features dual basins, striking 1,200 mm x 600 mm wall tiling, rain shower and flexible fitting
- Sound insulated wall between family room and three oversized, secondary, segregated bedrooms, all featuring built-in robes and quality charcoal carpet
- Second bedroom has an ensuite, with potential as a guest bedroom
- Stiebel eltron heat pump
- Ducted vacuum
- Home is fully provisioned for gas, with gas points to stove, barbeque area and for hot water
- Internal access to large double garage, with auto, panel lift door
- Water tank and low maintenance gardens
- Upper Residence: 68.00m2
- Lower Residence: 181.00m2
- Garage: 45.00m2
- Alfresco: 20.40m2
The land value history at 11 McCardell Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 2.29%, giving an unimproved land value of $350,000.
The House at 11 McCardell Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $375,000 on 4 April 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11 McCardell Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|2.15 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.74 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.05 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.05 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.15 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.82 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.55 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.67 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|