Located in a private street of Central Goulburn this property is a hidden gem and one to inspect!
This property would be a swift opportunity for someone looking for a home to move straight into with nothing to do.
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms
- 2 separate living areas
- 1 bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Renovated and spacious kitchen
- Wood fire, gas log fire & reverse cycle Airconditioning
- Private courtyard/ sitting area
- Huge mudroom
- Double garage with workshop & carport with side access
- Solar panels
In close proximity to the CBD, all amenities and easy access to Sydney this home offers a convenient lifestyle for investors and homeowners alike.
Contact Jess from Ray White Goulburn to arrange an inspection of this property 0427 768 003.
* We're still open for business. Due to the State and Federal Government directions for COVID-19 we are conducting private one on one inspections for all listings. Please contact us to arrange a time that suits you; we're just a call away.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Marsden Street.
11 Marsden Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tambelin Independent School.
|0.33 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|0.37 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|0.65 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.10 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.60 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.68 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.78 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.80 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|2.05 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.22 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
11 Marsden Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.