The benefit of its elevated position is only truly understood once you are able to immerse yourself in the breathtaking mountain views that are showcased here. Enveloped in landscaped gardens with recent updates enhancing its appeal even further, this home offers so much more than meets the eye.
- Expansive living spaces are bathed in beautiful, sun-dappled natural light
- Incredible sunroom enjoys magnificent and uninterrupted mountain views
- Stylish kitchen features stone bench tops, breakfast island and gas cooking
- Master bedroom boasts spectacular views, as well as an ensuite and study
- Two additional bedrooms are generously sized and fitted with built in robes
- Heated floors and towel rack, double glazed window in the main bathroom
- Fabulous easy-care yard includes a gorgeous alfresco area, self-cleaning pool
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure steady climatic comfort
- Remote double garage; 12 x solar panels and extensive under house storage
- RZ2 zoning lends this 882sqm block to potential sub-development (STCA)
- Cul-de-sac location, in close proximity to shops, restaurants and the hospita
11 Markham Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday July 29 from 05:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Markham Street.
11 Markham Street is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.