1 / 31
Next Inspection -
You can see why the current owners picked this 657 sqm block, which opens onto the reserve and an expansive greenbelt. If they could take it to Tasmania with them, they would. "They call Canberra the bush Capital; living in Bonner is in the bush.
The natural beauty of location and mother nature hasn't been spoiled like inner-city living. We regularly get visits from the wildlife such as, Echidna's, shingle back, blue tongue lizards and a mob of kangaroos bounding down the adjoining reserve."
Not only did they pick the perfect block backing reserve, but they also enlisted an architect to design their dream home. The home is highly energy efficient with a near-perfect aspect and an expansive northern boundary.
Uninterrupted winter sun pours in from the west.
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car - 657 sqm block
• Four spacious bedrooms, with multiple living spaces & study room
• Master bedroom with WIR & Ensuite
• Other three bedrooms with BIR
• Separate study room
• Led downlights throughout the house
• Bamboo flooring in living area and hallway
• Carpet to all bedrooms
• 2790 mm ceiling height throughout the house
• Speakers in living area
• Open plan kitchen layout with inbuilt microwave
• Glass splashback
• 40 mm benchtop
• Soft close drawers in kitchen
• Westinghouse kitchen appliances include (900mm cooktop, 900mm oven, 900mm rangehood, 600 mm dishwasher)
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
• Separate living with wet area Bar
• Ducted heating and cooling through with 2-zones
• Two spacious decked outdoor areas, one with outdoor kitchen
• Double lock up car garage with other driveway parking space
• Bushfire alert (BAL) level of 19 compliant
• Block size: 657.00 m2 (approx.)
• House: 204.90 m2 (approx.)
• Garage: 43.00 m2 (approx.)
• Alfresco: 24.83 m2 (approx.)
• Porch: 8.70 m2 (approx.)
• Total Residence: 281.43 m2 (approx.)
• Year Built: 2014
• EER: 6 stars
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Lucy Beeton Crescent.
11 Lucy Beeton Crescent BONNER, ACT 2914 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.35 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.26 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.87 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.95 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|4.06 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.68 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
11 Lucy Beeton Crescent is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.