Looking stunning from the street, this beautifully updated and modernised three-bedroom home has had a full make over since it was originally built and has the bonus of a studio in the rear yard.
Freshly painted throughout and offering brand new carpet in the bedrooms, and a newly re-sealed bathroom, this home will be ready for the new owners to move in and simply relax.
Featuring a spacious, open plan living area, which is large enough to configure as you wish and features floating floors and a reverse cycle split system for heating and cooling and sliding doors out to the inviting rear yard.
Adjoining the living area, the open plan design continues, with a modern, well equipped kitchen which offers an abundance of preparation and storage space, stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances, including a range hood.
The kitchen then continues to an open laundry and side door.
All three bedrooms have built-in robes and the main is segregated from the other two.
The beautifully updated bathroom has ample room for both a shower and a bath and offers the bonus of a separate toilet.
Outdoors you will find a secure, level, easy care rear yard with a deck, which is the ideal spot for alfresco dining and entertaining.
There is also the bonus of a separate studio with electricity and water which could be used for whatever you wish.
Well landscaped with attractive hedging to the front and rendered planter boxes, this lovely home is in a quiet cul-de-sac with quick and easy access out to major connector roads.
This will be a very comfortable, convenient place to call home.
*Please note, new wardrobe doors will be fitted to bedrooms 2 and 3 and both the concrete at the front and the driveway will be painted prior to auction.
- Rendered, three-bedroom home with outstanding street appeal
- Large carport set at the front of the home offers a covered entry
- Freshly painted throughout and brand new carpet to bedrooms
- Spacious, light filled open plan living area with sliding doors out
- Attractive, functional floating floors throughout the living area
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and porcelain floor tiles
- Abundance of storage and preparation space including a pantry
- Open plan laundry with additional storage and a side door out
- All three bedrooms have robes with the main being segregated
- The bathroom is stunning offering a separate shower and bath
- Outdoor features a level, secure ryard with an entertaining deck
- Free standing studio with power, water, cabinetry, sink, TV point
- Located with easy access out of the suburb to connector roads
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 109.8 sqm
Block size: 396 sqm
Rates: $2,171 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,645 per annum
Year Built: 1989
The House at 11 Lort Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $430,000 on 16 March 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11 Lort Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Caroline Chisholm School.
|0.59 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|0.59 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|0.88 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|0.99 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.09 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.77 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.77 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|2.13 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.17 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.32 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
11 Lort Place is located within the suburb of Chisholm, which has a population of 5,121, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.